Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Afterlife is a comfort or is a cry for death?

       Afterlife is a mystery since no one really know what happen to you after your body expire the Sand of Life.. If time were to be up, where you think you be? Dying of old age? Taking one last hit? Stroking your shotgun in your mouth? Sand of Life always seem to be simple doesn't it since it does not add sand or stop it. It just pour into bottomless pit till last grain of your Life is spent.
       Afterlife is such a desire for a lot of people, but same time people are hypocrite that don't want an Afterlife to come. Going to heaven... Going to hell... Going to be something... or it is possible, Going to be eternity wander of wonder where you going to go? Desire for Death is people who either want to reborn in different being, Life so much pain to go, or even seek shelter under false hope. Major of people have commit suicide give up life to erase their existence because they feel they don't belong.
       In Afterlife, you do not really know what await you on other side. I have desire of death many time over since I see lack of reason to be here. To not able find someone, To feel not belong, To see there nothing to be seen here.. I have a lot of reason for death. Been diagnose by person who never see me before in his life: Split-personality and/or Mutli-Personality. I don't believe it, but I do believe there is another part or soul in me that watch over my action. You think Guardian angel, I believe different life of me. 
        If I were to die, Afterlife is await for me. If there no afterlife, I am doom to reborn or Life come to the stop. If you desire for Death, Think hard. Don't go yet because nothing is spent yet till Grim Reaper grin at you. I know because I have spit it in the face and laugh. Good luck, No matter what, My Sand of Life still pouring...

No comments:

Post a Comment