Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life after DEATH, Of course many people have many different options to themselves. Religion Fanatic will tell me that The Lord will carry you home. Atheist tell me you plain simple die as that it. Some say you ReInCaRnAtIoN. My mother always tell me that before her mother tell her that belief were that this is really- HELL, that all how this world is, but when you die with a Sin, you will come back in different lifetime. If you die with cleanse, you will go to HEAVEN. Personally, as logically thinking, I know is unknown to us. I always feel if I die, will time go f-a-s-t-e-r? Will world come to an. END.? Will I ever stop completely? People have right to Fear Death. I never fear of death before. Not once. I have try to claim my life, but I fail because I try to die with such an suffering death. I stare at Death, but it doesn't flinch what I done. People said, you crazy if not to be fear death. Wise man once said, "There nothing to fear but fear itself."  Even with that, To not fear, it to death. Why? Because you have lack of Desire to live, Motivation to create, and Hope to love. Back in my mind there always there for it reason of believing not to Fear death. It not a sign of toughness.. It more of sign of accepting it, embrace it, and demand it. Today, I believe there IS something life after Death, but I know it not the time to learn it. I will pull welcome mat back inside and flip death off. It not time to know what after life.. It is time for Present today to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment