Tuesday, April 24, 2012

      Everyday I get up, sometime I feel like I am in denial of what my life have prepare for me. I look back and realize... am I still dreaming?
     What is to dream? I try to remember if I have ever sit and think back of those dream I have. I always believe it the same dream cycle over and over and over. I have remember same dream back when I was a child because it a never-ending dream to accomplished, but with only different faces.
      I ask you, how it is I know the face in my dream, but where other faces come from? I don't remember them, but I am sure my brain have scan crowd since I become 16 because it habit of mine to see what is out there.. I know their face, but I don't know who their are, but yet I know them. At first it doesn't bother me, but then realize, some people I notice them before. In my dream.
     Again, I don't remember if I have a dream. It stated fact that when you wake up, within 10 min, you pretty much forget you ever dream in first place. Why it is I forget, but when I dream it cycle same different kind of dream? It never change event, it never change my reaction of my respond, but only change people I dream of.
      Fantasy is safe place, but not escape. I want to denial Reality. Reality is a blurred of Fantasy that people wish to make, but Reality hit them too. People escape to Fantasy everyday to get sense of relief and enjoyment. I escape to try to learn how deal with Reality. My Fantasy is my Reality, but also I create a path to believe there IS reality in fantasy. Everyone have it own path to Fantasy to escape, but reality they know there is no such thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment